- make a chat system
- give alerts when someone answers your ask
- REMOVE THE FUCKING ‘REBLOG AS A LINK’ THING
- FIX THAT FUCKING TUMBLR VIDEO PLAYER GOD DAMNIT
- search multiple tags at once
- MAYBE HAVE A ‘LIVE VIDEO’ BUTTON OR SOMETHING
- FUCKING REMOVE BLOGS THAT HAVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR 18 MONTHS
- REMOVE BLOGS OF PEOPLE WHO SEND HATE OR VIOLATE THE RULES OF TUMBLR (YEA IM LOOKING AT YOU, 12.9 YEAR OLDS)
some flowers just arrived for my sister but my mom thought they were for me.
and so she asked if they were from henry and of course i asked what the hell she was talking about
and she was like “henry, the boy you’re always talking about.”
she meant henry david thoreau.
i quote henry david thoreau so much my mom thought henry david thoreau was my boyfriend
i love being tight with teachers because you get to hear them talk shit about other teachers its so funny they all act like highschoolers except they get paid
They talk shit about other students if they like you enough too.
did you mean band directors
David Foster Wallace was like, Art must be sincere! We must use every tool in the linguistic toolbox to cut through sentiment and dishonest cliche and build fresh ways to reveal the power and reality of unironized emotion.
And Mister Rogers was like, Basically the same thing, but without any shame or pretense or fear of sincerity.
|Cutest thing ever:||When people get really excited about something and end up rambling all about it. You can see how much passion they have for it and it's just the most adorable thing ever|